[IP] THE RULE

Michael,

Don't know if this is what you're looking for.  I got this from The Pocket
Pancreas, which I purchased from Torrey Pines.

The 1500 Rule

Total Daily                        Expected Drop in Blood
Insulin Dose                      Sugar Per Unit of Regular
20 units                             75 points
25  units                            60 points
30 units                             50 points
40 units                             38 points
50 units                              30 points
60 units                              25 points
75 units                               20 points
100 units                             15 points

Dr. Davidson's rule says the number of points the blood sugar is likely to
drop on a unit of Regular equals 1500 divided by the average total daily
insulin dose.

Meshell