Re: [IP] Where is the RULE

Michael,
It's in the book pumping insulin or stop the roller coaster, isn't it?
Sorry, don't know where it might be on the web.
Just had to tell someone.  Instead of having to wait 30 days to be on
John's insurance it was that it would be active in the next month.  Well
here we are!  I can start being a burden on his insurance and start
hunting Drs. and get my hands on a new 507.  I'd sing hallelujah but I
can't spell it!!!!    Michelle