Re: [IP] thanks

Michelle,
I don't know how the cardiologist determined for sure that dysautonomia was
the problem, but he seemed to know what he was taling about and felt the new
medication was the answer.  I have had this experience in the past also, of
doctors just shaking their heads and saying it was low blood pressure but
not acting like they could do anything about it.  The only suggestion I
might have is to buy a blood pressure monitor and do it at home for awhile
and see how low your blood pressure is actually going.  I just bought one
and with the medicine I have already seen some improvement, up to 80/60
usually.
Debbie