[IP] thanks

Debbie,
Thanks for the info.  Could this condition be related to the incident I
had a few weeks ago where I woke up with gray vision, kinda like how
those old pinball machines filtered the pin balls down each hitting a
nail....sorry, words are kind of inadequate... When I laid back down it
seemed to clear.  I never seem to have any energy.  I called the nurse,
she said to go to the emergency room and when I finally saw the Dr. all
he said was that it must be low blood pressure and sent me home.  And I
paid for the privileged???
			Michelle