[IP] Re: Thank you all

    Thank you all. I appreciate all of my sweet and sticky friends here.
Guess someone will have to compose a list of all our start dates.
    It has been a wonderful day for me but it sure makes you realize how
fast time goes when you get past 30, 40, 50! Just ask Mary Jean. . . . . .
Seems like only yesterday we started and now it has been a year for me and
will be for her on the 28th. Time just flies when your having fun! Love
ya'll. . . . .

Buddy '-) Feelin' GREAT thanks to MiniMed !!!!