Re: [IP] Congrats & misc.

Thanks for the encouragement beth.  I have another diabetic friend in CA who
likewise had laser several years ago and has been stable ever since.....shes
on MI and takes much better care of herself I imagine - she has a husband, a
stable job in a less stressful career   -  alll those things conducive to a
nice life...UNLIKE ME where stress is the glue that holds my world
together.....

I bet you are the winner of the longest pumper!  congrats on doing so well

Sara