[IP] BASAL RATE ESTIMATOR is on-line

Today I put the Graphic Basal Rate Estimator on line.

The documentation is a little scant at the momement.

But....

If you put in fasting blood sugar readings for up to 10 hours along with
current basal rates, there is a box to enter a 'new' set of basal rates
and the 'gadget' will draw you a plot of estimated new bg's and the basals.

I would appreciate if those of you with the interest would play with the
new tool and give me your feedback, ideas, documentation comments (or
some directions you think might help others). Try your best to 'break' it.

GO TO:

www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/

click on HOWTO's
click on  HOWTO estimate your Basal Rates

e-mail the list if you think your comments are of general interest,
otherwise feel free to e-mail me directly.

I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Enjoy,

Michael