Re: [IP] Minimed's new continuous glucose sensor

This is interesting.. Especially for someone about to start on a
Disetronic pump.. seems like it would make more sense to get the MiniMed
pump to enjoy this newfound technology.  But what I'd like to know is,
Is this technology independent of the type of pump you have? Or does it
just give a reading?  If the device gets a reading and then manipulates
your insulin flow dependent upon the result, then I would have to assume
it would
only work with the MiniMed pump..????
Forrest