Re: [IP] Copyright violation at your web site (fwd)

On  4 Jan 98 at 19:53, Michael wrote:

> I thought the membership would like to see this.
>
> The page in question was submitted to me by e-mail from Brittnay's mom.
> Everyone knows that authors own copyrights.
>
> You can draw your own conclusions.
>
> Michael

You probably should get Brittnay's mom to send you permission to post
it, and copy the other web site owner.  Of course, he's going to
claim rights on everything on his site - but then she should be able
to either revoke his right or ask him to pay a percentage of the
money he's making off the site if he won't allow her to send the info
to others...

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.