[IP] SEX - i mean intimate moments

You don't need to prime unless you are really DISCONNECTING - which I never do
anymore.  I use the tender and just unplug for a shower, pop in the little
plastic cap, if there is one around (not too worried that water can get in if
insulin can't get out.  If I was relaly diligent and sometimes I am, I will
bolus for the 15 minutes or so I am unplugged, but usually that doesn't
happen...

As for those intinmate moments, not htat I can speak from recent experience,
but as I remember if my not so-significant other can't work around it, then I
just pop it off _if_ you are using the tender (or whatever minimed has).  I
have managed with a bent needle and tape and NOT ripped them out,,,but then I
have also ripped em out and never even felt it...my mind was otherwise
occupied, I guess.

And fortunately for me, I have never had anyone saw EWWWWWWW what is that
thing!!!!!!  Heck, it's not like it is a urine catheter or a stool thing that
it COULD be with all my disparate afflictions, right?

Sara
WHOSE F**KING EYE JUST BLED AGAIN< AFTER CLEARING UP OVER THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!