Re: [IP] Bruising from injections

Do men get that bruising too from injections?  It seems that females
bruise
very easily from what I've seen.  I've never gotten a bruise from a
needle
and don't know of any guys that have gotten bruising.. but I know plenty
of women that get bruising from needles... Is this just anecdotal, or
just my experience?  and if it is true, why?