Re: [IP] Trip & things

uh-huh... I just graduated from University of Michigan and we totally
got cheated from solely getting the National Champs title instead of
sharing
it with Nebraska... Can you believe a couple coaches voted Michigan 3rd
or 4th.
That's sabotage!  Anyway, just chiming in on your comment :)

Sara, what was that book you talked about in your last message.. I
didn't
catch the name and author.. It sounds like it would be helpful.. and
"portable"

Forrest