Re: [IP] Showering with the pump

Hi there.. Should be starting this month... I'm on Cobra and the
company I got on Cobra with just switched their insurance vendor
so now I don't even know if my Doctor is covered under them, so it might
take longer.  I certainly don't regret waiting a little, because I
have learned alot about it before even trying it.. sort of punching
the learning curve in it's bell shaped nose :)  Will let ya know..
Forrest