[IP] Trip & things

Pumpers & Friends,
    It was a good Game for the BIG RED Fans, I drove 1700 miles with no problems ave BS
was 127ml. I got into town with 14hr before Kickoff. I  had a great time at game until
someone or something help me fall down stairs and two row of peoples and ended up with
broken wrist But I did stay for all of game. I plan trip down to the minute , packed
supllies for pump and me , but I did forget one thing My Insur. card. I will be staying
in Hollywood, Fl. until Thursday then to Atlanta,Ga on Friday , need to be back home on
Sunday. So if anyone in this part of the country can and like to have a F-T-F meeting
the first diet Coke is on me>you can send me a note at email @ redacted , I set up
on my friend computer with a very old program of Netcom but it this works just not alot
of power,no spellchecker, and I have to go thru each mail one at a time. As of tonight
there are 214.
    Yes, we all need to be friends and work as a team to Educate:
MD-NURSES-CDE-RPh-INSURANCE COMP.-MEDCARE-GOVERMENT-PEOPLE-ANYBODY & EVERYBODY. There
are good MD & RN & CDE who work very hard and long hours to help us to live a good life,
yes some of us have had the bad experiences with medical professional{maybe UN} but we
are still here just maybe because we had someone good at one time who had taken the time
to teach us how to get by. Then we get mad or upset at the ones who don't take the time
to learn or think they know what is best for us and not listening to us about what works
and what does not work {Barbara, I sorry for coming down on you so hard, I still feel it
wasn't a good test but you did try and thats more than what alot of other people have
done}One of the problems Diabetes  Co. is that we fight each other ADA-JDF-AND OTHER
GROUPS-HOSITALS-PUMP CO. IF WE all could put 100% of it to finding a CURE everyone will
get a piece of the pie and I for one donot care who gets the big piece just so the pie
is gone. SO AS A GROUP LET ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER TO EDUCATE EVERYONE ABOUT DIABETES
AND PUMPS AND TO BE NICE TO ONE ANOTHER FOR WE ALL ARE HUMAN BEINGS WHO NEED ONE ANOTHER
TO BE ALL THAT WE CAN BE. So remember to ..........

                SMILE AND BE HAPPY,

                    Rodney :-{ )