[IP] strange occlusion in cannula

I am a Disetronic user.  The last three infusion sets (Tender) have
caused occlusion alarms.  The cartridge and tubing are fine.  When I
remove the cannula from the site, it is clogged with a whitish material.
It appears waxy, but crumbles when handled.

In 6 years of pumping, I have never seen this.  Neither has the
Disetronic service group.  It has happened on the last three sets.

Any ideas?

Mike Maturen