Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 15:57:09 -0500
From: Jeff Hitchcock <email @ redacted>
To: "'email @ redacted'" <email @ redacted>,
    "'email @ redacted'" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Copyright violation at your web site

To Michael A. Robinton:

It appears that you have posted copyrighted material from my Children with
Diabetes web site at your site. I draw your attention to the following
page:

Your site: http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/pkids/brittany.html
My site: http://www.castleweb.com/diabetes/d_02_1b0.htm

I respectfully request that you remove the page in question. The entire
contents of Children with Diabetes are copyrighted and you may not
reproduce the content on your web site.

Jeff Hitchcock - email @ redacted
Editor, Children with Diabetes - http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/