Re: [IP] Showering with the pump

I'm wondering.... why wouldn't you want to disconnect to take a shower?
is it just that you don't want to have to prime the pump again?
I guess this answer might be different for the MM and D pump.
The D pump allows you to completely disconnect with no "pigtail" and I
would imagine the "pigtail" would cause the insulin left in to be
destroyed
by the hot water.  Of course this is still theoretical for me still..
Forrest