Re: [IP] Bruising from injections

Sherri

Ravi has always hated using his arms because it hurt more.  His tummy was
always his site of choice.  He always did his injections very, very
slowly!  You may need to not use Laura's arms for a while, giving them a
rest.  Good luck!  I'm sure it isn't something you are or are not doing
wrong.  I know the last thing we as parents want to do is cause pain for
our kids.  That's what makes this all so hard.  You are doing what is
best for Laura.  It will be easier when she is able to do her own
injections.

Rose(aka Ravi's mom)
Ravi dx'd 8/12/94 pumping since 10/23/97