Re: [IP] Re: Cost of supplies (living) $$$$$

Buddy, I agree those billing prices are outrageous!!!! I think I would agree
wtih you about calling your senator, etc.  How about including your insurance
commissioner on that list, with a copy of that bill.  These companies surely
can't be non-profit.  If MiniMed is listening here,they need to know how
people are being gouged also and make sure that Home Medical doesn't do the
same. I guess there was no need to bill for the late supplies as Express Med
already had a profit covered in their billing plan. Go for it, Buddy!!!!