Re: [IP] Bruising from injections

>It is par for the course and should be expected.
.  There's also lots of it. Pinch it up and
>slide in gently.

>Yes, all you pumpers, I have done this to myself.
>Michael

    I must say that this has not happened to me since the dark ages, before
the disposable needles. If she is hitting blood vessels that often must be a
complete lack of fatty tissue. Used to have this often when using the
"reusable" needles and glass syringes. Try the hip??
    Michael, I would not take you for a "slide it in slow man". <grin>. In
my opinion whether you are injecting an ultrafine needle or a softset it
seems to be less pain to insert it quick for me anyway.

Buddy '-)