[IP] Bruising from injections

Hi all,

You all seem to be such an informed bunch I am hoping you might have an answer
to my question.  My daughter, Laura,  was diagnosed about 2 months ago with
Type 1 Diabetes and takes 2 -3 shots a day.  I noticed tonight that her little
arms have several small bruises on them from the shots. (we rotate sites)  I
also try to be consistent with the angle and force which in which I inject the
insulin.  Is this being caused from something I am doing wrong or is there
this something that just happens to everyone?

Thank you,

Sherri~~