Re: [IP] Re:Bill Van Antwerp, nervous hands, musings and more

On  3 Jan 98 at 15:30, URTAsef wrote:

> uh oh... we better watch what we say, now that we have a company man in the
> ring with us!  Hi Bill!  8-)

He'll get over it once he figures out that we're all pretty loyal
customers anyway...

> FYI  I LOVE my MM507, by the way, and the only way you will part me from it is
> by prying my cold dead fingers from around it!

We need a t-shirt with this slogan on it.  We'd probably have to get
clearance from MiniMed though...  I'd like one that says "I'll give
up my MiniMed 507 when they pry my cold dead fingers from it"... And
we'd have to make one for the D folks too...   Hmm...  Color
Printer, T-shirt transfer paper from Wal-Mart,  all I need is a BMP
image of a pump (maybe)...

> Hi y'all!  I am BAACCCK from a mahvelous holiday in Florida! Accorind to my
> meter, I averaged 169 over the last 14 days (which is perfect for me, duye to
> my retinopathy!).   And I ate and drank and had a grand old time with friends
> and family.

Isn't it great!

> Re the needle phobia...I have been injectingmyself for more than 24 years and
> it will NEVER be an easy thing.  Insetting cold metal into one's skin is not
> something our bodies were designed to withstand without some discomfort. Yeah,
> I may not feel it at all sometimes, but those times I do...phew!!!!  I can
> still bruise myself with the best of them.  I AM NOT A WEENIE, but any7
> stretch of the imagination but will be first in line when they produce the
> needle-less form of diabetes - believe me, going from 1460 shots per year to
> less than 100 has GREATLY improved my quality of life.

Mathematics of the pump are great - 100 is much less than 1460... and
I really like that...    My wife told me the other day that my being
on the pump has improved the quality of her life too...

> HAPPY NEW YEAR.
>
> Sara, whose reolution is to drink more water and take all 3 capotens every
> day!!!

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.