[IP] higher target range for retinopathy?

Sara,
You said something about keeping your bg at 160 because of retinopathy.
Tell me more.  Is this something to do with keeping the retinopathy
stable.  Is this only for a short period of time or for the rest of your
diabetic career?  Glad to hear your still alive and kickin' I was
beginning to wonder cuz I hadn't heard from you in a while.    Michelle