Re: [IP] Can anyone tell me whats going on

This happens to me too!  I have been on a pump for 13 years and have never
been able to figure it out but it is sure frustrating.  I was wondering if
it may be related to menstrual cycles, but I thought I was alone.  Any of
you guys have this happen?

I just got a new endocrinologist, so I will ask him about it next Thursday.

As for bolusing before bed, I do if I am really high (over 250).  I think
it is potentially dangerous but I have been doing the pump thing for long
enough that I have not had a problem.  I always use less than I think I
need and have juice nearby.  Talk to your doctor before you try it!!

Janine
Tyoe 1 for 18 years
Pump for 13 years (Minimed 506)