Re: [IP] Can anyone tell me whats going on

I have no answers, but just thought I'd let you know that this happens to
me also.  Nothing brings the bgs down for atleast five hours.  I've had
the pump for about as long as you have had it.  Let me know if you get
any good answers from mini med or your CDE.  I am asking too but so far
have not gotten any good answers.

Sally
email @ redacted