Re: [IP] Unsure - what to do...

Dear Kathi,

I don't want to make diabetes my "career" either, but I had bypass
surgery two years ago due to the diabetes - I think - and I NEVER want to
go through with that again so I am trying to keep my blood sugars as
normal as possible along with cholesterols and blood pressure.  That is
my only reason for getting the pump.  I was doing just fine without it.
No other complications.

Sally
diab;39yrs...pump since Nov.24th.