Re: [IP] Minimed's new continuous glucose sensor

Michelle,
I talked to a MiniMed rep about this sensor, but he did not give me too
many specifics on what it looks like, etc. I remember that you said earlier
that you learned a lot about your diabetes while wearing the sensor. Can
you elaborate? I want to know what it looks like, how it connects to you
and how you used the information it gave you. I'm thinking it would be
ideal for pregnancy because so many BG tests are required. Any information
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gina Goveas