Re: [IP] nervous hands

Thank you Randall I whole heartedly agree! You are far more eloquent in
expressing a different opinion than I am. I am a pump trainer and I have
met people (kids and adults) who have many different experiences in
inserting the infusion sets, for some it is easy and for others, it is
terrifying.
Rose, please try to remember that Ravi's experience may not be everyone
elses.