Re: [IP] Re: mental attitude ????

ZIMMY64 wrote:

> Ya know guys, I just try to understand ya'll. I never said anything, (in my
> opinion), to cause such a ruffle in anyone's feathers, but from now on, I am
> not going to post anything unless someone directly has a question they need
> answering. I have been with this list from the beginning, but I am getting
> tired of some of you fighting about things. I don't mind the disagreeing.
> Heck, sometimes I disagree with someone I love from this group, like old big
> mouth, Buddy! But I don't go nuts on him either.
> Oh, and for all who are wondering, I still am on the planet. Living healthy
> and happy in Atlanta. God, and I'm taking care of the likes of 78 children's
> wellbeing every day now! I wonder how I manage that, being a dumb@#%, and all.
>
> I do want to say something nice before I go to all my friends out here. Thank
> you all for making me so happy. Ya'll will never get to see how you have
> touched me. So many of you have suported me, gave me info that I really
> needed, or just sent me a "Hello" when I was feeling down. My special thanks
> go out to Michael. You are a terrific man in so many different ways. I'm glad
> God gave you the talent of being so good with the PC, so great with Lily, and
> so kind to all of us. You are patient beyond compare.
> Glenn, I think about you every day and pray for you. I pray for all of us,
> that we can just go one more day. That's all I ask for. Thank God He gives me
> that much.
> Take care everyone!
> Karla
Karla Hang in there - everyone has an off day Iknow I do and it may not
always be related to my sugar levels- although we are all certifibly
sweet some times we may just be so sweet as to be rotten - I think the
holidays- eating more than we should and using our pumps to cover us and
then saying hooray I didn't go much over 200 tells it all - if my sugar
is over 200 my sense of humor is greatly deminished, my temper developes
a hair trigger and I tend to act before I think -- If I have offended
you please accept my humble apologies -- my sugar is at a reasonable 127
right now and my brain and mouth are functioning within the realm of
reason at this point. Hang in there and please accapt the fact the
although our docs say we are too sweet for our own good sometimes we can
be rotton without thinking how it affects others.