Re: [IP] unused insulin rule

At 10:04 PM 1/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Does any body have any ideas on how to calculate the unused >insulin rule
>>for humalog?

My formula for unused insulin has worked for me.
For Humalog: %30 of dosage is used per hour - thus you can
approzimate/calculate how much is left in your system when you test your
blood sugar based on your insulin/carb ratio rule

For regular/velosolin - I have used a %20 rule -

Ros, MM 507 for 3 years, diagnosed 32 years ago at 17