Re: [IP] Re: mental attitude ????

  I think the attitude of most diabetics that have been through this for an
extended time relates to the disease controlling them or us. With pump
therapy, for the first time, I beleive I am controlling my disease. The pump
will do a lot for you mentally to take responsibility and control of your
disease. You will be amazed how much we really do have the ability to maintain
a normal lifestyle without the controlling characteristics usually accampanied
by doctors and therapy. Try it, you can always go back to mdi if you dont feel
that way.

Craig