Re: [IP] Carb Counting

  What helped me tremendously has been some handouts I received estimating
certain foods. These include fast food restaurants as well as some more
popular restaurants. As time goes you will get better at this, but a lot of
time it is guesswork. It gets easier though. See if you can obtain any
handouts like this from your training educators.

                                                                          Crai