Re: Re: [IP] Insulin Pumps - my insurance has preferences!

I got my MiniMed 507 pump, and the supplies from Home Medical Supply, Inc. in
Hollywood, Fl. They are simply terrific! They have it all figured out about
when I should need to reorder, and the number of days it will take to process
and get the order to  me....and then they give me the date that I should
reorder.
You get one person that you work with (all are very friendly and helpful),
and you contact that person each time. I have absolutely no complaints about
the service.

They also deal with other diabetic supplies.

Please email me if you need anymore info about them, ie. address, phone
number.

Sissy