Re: [IP] Darn Insurance Companies

Dear Lee (ande anyone else who has information on this subject)

I was interested in the fact that you cound get Medigap insurance that
covered prescriptions.  I am on Medicare (disability) because of multiple
diabetic-related problems.  I was told that I could not get Medigap coverage
for any prescriptions.  At the current time I am covered for pump supplies by
ny husband's work policy, but when he retires (soon) that will end.

New Jersey (where I live) does have legislation mandating coverage for
diabetic supplies but I was told by AARP that their medigap is a Federal
Program and is therefore not affected by NJ law.

How cum just as I am getting older and sicker I get less and less coverage!

Harriet