Re: [IP] Re: mental attitude ????

BBradRN wrote:

> I have learned a lot from your great doc at seminars and from his writings,
> and I also work with a great doc.  Lets keep praising the good ones and help
> the not so good get better!!!!
Barbra,
	I am glad to hear people stick up for a doctor.  I know you work with a
GREAT doctor.  All doctors should be as caring and concerned as he is.
I would never think of changing to another doctor, I have trusted him
for a long time and he has never led me wrong yet.  Although I was
reluctant to go on the pump Dr. Grubb encouraged me.  Thank God for such
wonderful caring health care workers.  Most people working in the
Diabetes field (that I have encountered) are dedicated and work as a
team to treat this terrible disease and I think they need our thanks and
praise a lot more often. THANKS TO ALL YOU DEDICATED DOCTORS AND HEALTH
CARE WORKERS (you too Barbara).  Gena