[IP] insurance coverage for pumps

Mary Jean wrote,

->Do you think there would be any chance of getting a secondary insurer
->to cover the cost of a pump (not just supplies) for someone on
->Medicare?  I'm thinking of my 66 year old aunt who has been diabetic
->since age 19 and interested in my pump.

Every secondary insurer is different from every other.  The only way
to find out is to try it.  I had to rush to get a portion of my pump
covered by my HMO BEFORE I went on Medicare, because I was told that
once I was on it I wouldn't get coverage for it in Massachusetts, but
you may find it's different in your aunt's state.

-lee-