Re: [IP] Re: Sleeping at the wheel

Unfortunately drugs that you take to help you fall asleep sometimes
interfere
with the brain's ability to achieve deep sleep such as R.E.M. sleep.  So
you are probably "sleeping" but just in lower levels of sleep so you
don't feel as refreshed in the morning.  Have you tried breathing
exercises?  I find it helpful to take deep breaths and hold you breath
for like 10 seconds and exhale.  It sounds stupid but it really seems to
help, oh and getting off any caffeine helps too :)
Forrest