Re: [IP] Re: Counting carbs

> I've found that when I eat out or overeat, I have a high 4 - 8 hours later.
> Food eaten out is always higher than the normal ratio for me. Humalog with a
What is the food??

If it contains a 'bunch' of protein, like two big hamburgers or
pizza, you can estimate the protein content and apply a multiplier
(much like weighing carb items) and figure out exactly what the extra
carbo conversion will be. I remember researching this at one time and
it actually works.  At the moment, the numbers do not spring to mind
but I think it is covered in Pumping Insulin.

Michael
email @ redacted