Re: [IP] Re: mental attitude ????

Stereotype? What are you talking about? I was talking about theories I
had.  Maybe you should read messages
before you run your mouth off on the screen here.  I would like
to think if someone tells me I am wrong about something that they
understood my message before they spoke.  I said right in my message
that I WAS wrong about it... I said it was a theory. not fact.
geez, some people's children...
I'm beginning to wonder if some of the people on this group are with us
all here on planet earth.
Forrest