Re: [IP] Re: mental attitude ????

Using drs and the "team" seems a lot like the school systems to me. Just
because you have a bad teacher or the school you send your child to is not the
best doesn't mean you throw out the whole system. Using common sense, research
and your own observations to challenge and suppliment the system is a
fantastic way to go. Just like with your drs and health care teams.

My dr is fantastic. She encourages me to experiment and puts a great deal of
stock into each diabetic being individual. She has also helped me figure
certain highs or lows, that I couldn''t. She isn't always on the mark with me.
I use common sense, research and my own observations to challenge and
suppliment what info she provides. I used the same techniques with drs that
weren't so great.
Katie