Re: [IP] Re: mental attitude ????

Boy Forrest, are you ever wrong about that stereotype. Dr. Bode WANTS all his
patients to be free of complications! He even gets mad at me if I am
complacent about my sugars being alittle high. He spends more time with his
patients and giving of his free time to support the disease, it seems
incredible. His came to the hospital on his day off after I had already seen
one of his associates, just to see if I was O.K. I had been crying that
afternoon and he didn't know it had nothing to do with pumping. I was upset
cause I missed my girls after only one day away from them. Boy, that even made
me feel more silly when he asked what was wrong and if I hated this pump. I
told him why and he just laughed. Now he always teases me about where the
girls are. He says they can't be far cause I just couldn't stand that. Even
his workers say his is just crazy about helping every one of us until he
solves the problem of diabetes. He is the smartest man I know and I have so
much respect for him. I wish everyone could have a doctor similiar to him.
I know you didn't mean all Dr's, I just wanted to let you know that there are
some great ones out there. I had to look long and hard. It took me going to 6
different ones here in Atlanta before I found him. I just wasn't going to
settle for any less. Why should I? It is my body and my life.
Karla