Re: [IP] Problems with Humalog -- update

Chris,

And here I thought I knew everything! (Just a joke.) I did not know there was
even a pneumonia vaccine available. I will look into it on Monday when I go to
Dr. Bode. I have to take Chelsea (My 5 yr. old) back for her second screening
for diabetes. I hope this one comes back negative too. I'm glad I have someone
to talk to about asthma now too. It has been harder for me since we moved to
Georgia. I wonder why more people here have problems with their asthma? The
weather doesn't help me either. I was snowing two days ago and tomorrow it
will be around 65* again.
Thanks Chris!
Karla