[IP] Problems with Humalog -- update

So far, so good.  Lily remains on her original set, this is DAY 4.!

Her bg's over the last 3 days have been more stable than they have been
in weeks.  I think the Humalog/Velosulin mix appears to work.  If she
remains stable through the night again, she will return to a 3/4 day
change routine (she's looki forward to that now) 3:00am bg was 107!!!
Hasn't been that flat in weeks.

I will post an update occasionally to let u'all know how it's going.

The mix we used was Humalog 5 parts, Velosulin 1 part.

I suspect it works because of the buffering agent in the 'V' but that is
just a guess.  There doesn't seem to be much change in the effectiveness
or timing of absorbtion.  If anyone else decides to try this, be sure
and post the results to the list.

Michael