[IP] Problems with Humalog -- update

So far, so good.  Lily remains on her original set, this is DAY 4.!

Her bg's over the last 3 days have been more stable than they have been
in weeks.  I think the Humalog/Velosulin mix appears to work.  If she
remains stable through the night again, she will return to a 3/4 day
change routine (she's looki forward to that now) 3:00am bg was 107!!!
Hasn't been that flat in weeks.

I will post an update occasionally to let u'all know how it's going.

The mix we used was Humalog 5 parts, Velosulin 1 part.

I suspect it works because of the buffering agent in the 'V' but that is
just a guess.  There doesn't seem to be much change in the effectiveness
or timing of absorbtion.  If anyone else decides to try this, be sure
and post the results to the list.