Re: [IP] MDs and Carb counting

Hear, Hear!!! I have tried to be quiet about this issue as some participants
here have had some negative experiences with their endo or other medical
professionals.  Those of us who advocate for improved diabetes care and
improved medical insurance coverage need to stick together in a positive
manner.  All of us have had negative experiences in nearly all aspects of
life.  The challenge is to turn that around through education of as many
people we can reach.  HAPPY NEW YEAR  to everyone!!!