RE: [IP] Re: mental attitude ????

> If anything, I am far less dependent on my doctor since I started pumping,
> which is fine by both of us ;-)

I'd have to agree with this statement.  I still see my endo every 3 months,
same as before.  Only now I'm in, she glances at my numbers, she draws blood
for an A1c to verify everything's still in order, and she says "keep up the
good work, call if you need anything".  Every year we go through with a 24
hour urine (I was spilling protein at one point; no longer, but we check up
on it) and some other bloodwork, but for the most part these visits are
quick and easy.

I am FAR less dependent on the clinic now than ever before.

--
Greg Legowski