Re: [IP] various comments

> I got a sample silhoutte and bent needle from MM but no instructions on how
>  to use them, the silhoutte dosen't even have any tubing, how am I going to
>  use it?? Someone with experience please comment.

Carol,

No tubing??  Call Minimed's help line and get them to send you another one
with tubing and instructions.  Or, I can send you a set of instructions
through snail mail.  But without tubing you are "up a creek".  I suspect they
sent you the alternate package that is only for changing the site but not the
reservoir.  Make them send you the right one!

Mary Jean