Re: [IP] Re: mental attitude ????

Heck, my endo specifically asks me every visit if I've got some
new information.  Surprised him a bit knowing all the lingo, and
research that's being done.  It's getting difficult to keep up
in any field it seems... the amount of scientific information doubles
every 10 years.  So if they don't crack a book every now and then
they're way behind..  Oh, he also says he's leary of me getting
information on the internet.. lot of crackpots... I'd have to agree..
I guess you have to take some information with a grain of salt and just
try to verify it with your doctor or through experience.
Forrest