Re: [IP] Sets, Sites and Scholarships....

In a message dated 12/31/97 4:16:34 PM, Terri wrote:

<< it
occurred to me that my tummy, even though not well-toned, is really lumpy -
any
of you gals who have had kids and or C-Sections, any chance that this is
related >>

Terri,

Yes, I believe so.  I had a C-section 25 years ago, vertical.  I can't get
within 2 1/2 inches of it on my right side.  No problems on the left.

Marti