RE: [IP] various comments

> How did everyone do last night watching bg values?

Peaked at 195 2 hours after a HUGE Chinese feast (might have gone higher
after the meal before I tested, but I don't think so).

128 at bedtime (2am), 140 this morning (usually I wake up the same as I went
to bed, but I don't usually have a piece of carrot cake at midnight either
;-)

Total usage yesterday was 34 units, compared to my usual 24-26.

Happy New Year, everyone!

--
Greg Legowski
"Gentlemen, we suck.  And I, for one, am damn proud of it." -- David Trimmer