[IP] various comments

1/1/98

How did everyone do last night watching bg values? I woke up this morning
with a 242, not bad considering. I have noticed in the past when my bg is
above 200 I have to be aggressive to get it down by using bolus and an
increased temp base rate. Last night I just used the temp base rate
increased by .3, it kept it below 300 but wasn't enough to drop it below 200.

I'm interested in the mixing of regular and humalog, can you tell me what
ratio you used? I'm going to mention it to my doctor it sounds like a good
idea for those of us who seem to be having trouble on the third day.

I got a sample silhoutte and bent needle from MM but no instructions on how
to use them, the silhoutte dosen't even have any tubing, how am I going to
use it?? Someone with experience please comment.

Happy New Year to all
Carol
Carol Wasson
email @ redacted